Contents Insurance for Tenants


During your tenancy you will be responsible for ensuring your possessions are adequately insured.

It is usual that any insurance the landlord may have will not cover your possessions or accidental damage to the landlord's contents. We recommend that all tenants have contents insurance cover when renting and can provide you with a quote from Lets-Cover tenants insurance.


The policy is underwritten by AXA Insurance PLC and is specifically designed for those living in rented accommodation. They offer insurance options that protect not only you and your possesions but your landlords fixtures and fittings, if damage is caused to the rental property in which you live. Lets-Cover are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (please note for insurance policies that terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).